"An excellent Exeter success story! Clever, impressive, innovative business with impressive growth and a burgeoning reputation."
Exeter city centre redevelopment
The development concept for the site includes:
- 250 apartments for sale on the current Civic Centre site, and 250 Private Rented Sector homes on Sidwell Street
- A ten-storey, four star hotel with 175 rooms, and a budget hotel
- Almost 40,000 sq ft of retail units fronting onto Sidwell Street
- The potential to house the relocated Civic Centre
- A new Office Quarter, with units over eight storeys
- More than 15,000 sq ft of food and drink outlets
- Flexible working space alongside the leisure centre
- The potential for a multi-purpose performance venue, with a capacity of around 1,200 seated or up to 2,500 standing
- Public realm enhancements – a new square in Paris Street and new civic space
We look forward to helping ECC deliver this exciting scheme to regenerate this part of the city centre.
Images reproduced courtesy of Exeter City Council and Clifton Emery Design